Sunday 4 February 2018

Classes Start at Hobbysew for the Year

My regular once a month classes at Hobbysew Kings Park have begun with lots of show and Tell and busy work on new projects. Kerrie has made great progress on the centre of “Hartfield” in lovely blues, greens, greys, golds and reds.
 



Jacqui has almost completed her beautiful centre for “Victoria”.  I teach lots of Baltimore appliqué techniques to make the three dimensional flowers on this very pretty quilt.



Pat has completed her version of “Hunsford” for her grandson.



Dru has finished her beautiful “Wentworth” in pink and green with a striped border.  Gorgy.




Anne is stitching some beautiful work on her “Hartfield” Centre.  Love it.



Sharon has completed a feminine version of my D’Arcy Cushion, so we have called it Mrs D’Arcy.  Lol.


What have I been doing?  I have been working non stop to prepare notes for the start of “Highbury” classes later this week.


And I have been preparing a new pattern booklet for “Spikes and Specks” to sell on my new website.


Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment