Saturday 5 August 2017

Visiting New Zealand in October

I am looking forward to making another visit to two beautiful shops in New Zealand in October.

I will be teaching my machine paper foundation pieced and machine appliqued Quilt "Spikes and Specks" at Annie's Country Quilt Store in Ashburton, South Island, on the weekend of 14 and 15 October.  
Email here for more information.

I will also be teaching the same quilt for Patchwork Passion in Auckland on Tuesday 17 and Wednesday 18 October.  More information on their website here http://www.patchworkpassion.co.nz/classes/.






I am also going on retreat with the girls for three days of working on "Hartfield" or "Longbourne".  I had a fabulous time last year at this beautiful venue so it will be another great time of fun and learning.

Your choice is "Hartfield":







Or "Longbourne".







Please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment