Friday 23 December 2016

Final Two 2016 Classes at The Stitchers Cupboard


Lots more show and tell still to reveal.

Very appropriate to reveal Jan's absolutely gorgeous "Santalini" quilt, her original Christmas version of my Pemberlini design, complete with holly, bells and baubles.  Isn't it great?  Quilted beautifully by Sarah Lennon of Temora.

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

Jan has also finished a lovely version of "Now and Zen" in green and purple as a Christmas gift for her niece.  Lovely combination of colours!

BloggerImage

Monday class would not be complete without a Christmas luncheon, we started with desert for morning tea. There are several very good cooks in Monday class.  I did not compete, I brought the champers. Thanks ladies (and gentleman) for another great year, love you all.

BloggerImage

I taught my last class for 2016 last Thursday at The Stitchers Cupboard, a lovely relaxing class with Quilty friends, thanks girls.

Another completed project by Jan (she has been very productive lately!).  Here are her lovely "Westhampton" cushions in traditional red and green.

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

Jenny has completed her amazing Aussie gum leaf version of my "Pickled Paisley" quilt as a Christmas present for her mother in law.  Wow!

BloggerImage

This is stunning!  Jenny quilted this large quilt herself, well done!

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

Left over pieces for the back.....

BloggerImage

This is Sharon's beautiful centre for "Wentworth".  Love it.

BloggerImage

I might be a little quiet on the blog for a while, Glynne and Michelle.  I have two weeks to do family stuff and sew, sew, sew.

May I wish all my blog readers a lovely Christmas season with family and loved ones and some precious time to relax and stitch.  If you are on Facebook or Instagram, you can look up my pages there under my name.  Classes resume for me on 9th January for Summer School.

BloggerImage

No comments:

Post a Comment