Monday 28 December 2015

Thinking of Summer School?

I hope you have all had a wonderful holiday period with friends.  I have been enjoying the cooler weather in Sydney and getting lots of sewing done on new projects.

                      

If you are thinking of joining me for class in Summer School during January, I will be teaching my new design called "Pemberlini" (all hand appliqué) and a quick machine pieced quilt called "Now and Zen", made from a layer cake.  You can also work on any of my other quilts started during the year.

Here are some photos of "Pemberlini":

                       

       

                              

       

This is "Now and Zen" made from a Zen Chic layer cake: (I only seem to have a photo of it before it was quilted!)

                           

        

Dates are as follows:

Hobbysew Kings Park: 7, 8, 16, 19 and 21 January, 2016;

Jukejema Quilting Barn, Nowra: 9 and 14 January, 2016; and

The Stitchers Cupboard, Camden: 11, 13, 15, 18, 20 and 22 January, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment