Saturday 7 November 2015

Classes at Hobbysew Kings Park

I am now getting back into work and regular classes.  It has been difficult to settle down after such a wonderful holiday!

This week I had my regular monthly classes at Hobbysew Kings Park.

Here are some pics of the quilts the ladies have been finishing while I was away:

This is Lesley's gorgeous "Marrakesh" in floral Japanese fabrics.  It is really beautiful, quilted by the ladies at Hobbysew.



This is Carla's stunning version of "Ashbourne 'Mill" in brown and green with a Jinny Beyer border print.  Fabulous!



Here is Dru's beautiful completed "Pemberley", looking amazing.  Love it.



Well done, ladies.

Here are the blocks of Christine's dinosaur version of my "Autumn Lilies" design.  It is a special gift for her young grandson.  So awesome!



This is the centre of Dru's "Rosings", looking lovely.  Now for the appliqué.


Margaret has completed all the paper foundation pieced blocks for her "Spikes and Specks" quilt.  In fact, she even made a spare!  She has used her extensive collection of Jinny Beyer and batik fabrics.  Wow!!





I teach at Hobbysew on the first Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday of the month.

1 comment:

  1. This quilt that Lesley made, "Marrakesh" in floral Japanese fabrics is really gorgeous. I haven't seen something like that!

    ReplyDelete