Saturday 3 October 2015

Workshop Day in Bath

I held my workshop today for the ladies on the Jane Austen tour.

We were making a needle packet folder in very pretty fabrics embellished with hexagons, of course!



We had a lovely room in the hotel for the class.  I always wanted to teach in a room with chandeliers!


Here is Pat, Ailsa, Anne and Judy looking on.


Here is most of our group showing off their hexagons.


After class we attended a champagne party,


and went to dinner in the Georgian home of Jane and Peter Tapley.  Jane gave us a talk on food and table manners of the Jane Austen period.


We were then treated to a scrumptious meal in her beautiful dining room.


Another very special day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, such a wonderful trip. Wish I was able to join you, this is my fantasy vacation!

    ReplyDelete