Monday 8 June 2015

New Saturday Class at Kings Park Hobbysew

I am starting a brand new Saturday class at Kings Park Hobbysew on the first Saturday of the month.  This is a full day workshop from 10am to 4pm.

I am offering students their choice of any quilts from my wide ranging portfolio.  I have many quilts suitable for all skill levels including lots of machine piecing, machine applique or hand applique and combinations of piecing and applique.

I also have a wide range of simpler quilts and samplers suitable for beginners or those wishing to make a "quick" quilt.  Also a range of smaller projects including table runners, bags, cushions and more.

Please contact Hobbysew on 02 9621 4000 to make enquiries.


"Gold Rush" Sampler


Hexagon Drawstring Bag


"Jane" Applique Cushion



No comments:

Post a Comment