Sunday 20 April 2014

Beautiful Bright Colours!

While I worked in my sewing room today I could see a pair of beautiful rainbow lorikeets eating the red berries in my Lilly Pilly trees in the back garden.

I managed to take a photo through the window. They are so bright and colourful.


I was working in some bright fabrics for a sample to demonstrate machine appliqué techniques.  I always enjoy using different stitches on my machine.  We often do not take the time to "play" with stitch settings and sizes, so this little project will be a fun chance to experiment with your machine.


I will be teaching a class on machine applique at Pioneer Patchwork on Saturday, 21 June.  I will cover all sorts of machine applique techniques including buttonhole stitching, zig zag stitching, invisible blind hem stitching, fused raw edge appliqué and turned seam allowance machine applique. Please phone the shop on 02 46473555 to make a booking.

No comments:

Post a Comment