Monday 20 January 2020

Summer School at Hobbysew

Happy New Year Everyone!  I have had a break from blogging, but I am back now!

I held four very busy classes at Hobbysew Kings Park for Summer School over January.

Meredith took the opportunity to add many borders to her stunning “Netherfield”, finishing it during the final class.







Lots of ladies enjoyed their stitching and some started new projects.

Sandra started her “Hampton Court” Table Runner in bright blues and teal.


Sharon worked on my new “Louisa” pouch design, adding her own spin.  Looks lovely.




Anne was not able to get to class, but sent me these photos of the beautiful work she has done on her “Kimiko” Bag.
Well done, Anne!






Thank you to everyone who supported my Summer School. I am looking forward to regular classes starting on 1 February.

No comments:

Post a Comment