Thursday 21 February 2019

More on “Donwell” and What I have been doing

Some more ladies have started their “Donwell Abbey” journey at The Stitchers Cupboard.

This beautiful centre is by Regina. Fabulous fussy cutting!


This stunning centre is being created by Julie.


By Jenny, love the bees.


By Sue.


Sharon has nearly finished her centre.  Wow!


Progress on this Centre by Glynne.  Hi to you,  Glynne and Michelle.


Kerry sent me this photo of her spectacular “Pemberley” which she machine quilted herself.  She was awarded a first place in English Paper Piecing at the recent Gundagai Agricultural Show.  Congratulations Kerry, it is so beautiful!


I have recently completed a new machine pieced jelly roll quilt to be called “Jelly New Year”, pattern coming.



I have also been working on my new EPP project, adding some appliqué borders.





David and I braved the heat and went out and about to photograph a couple of quilts in the wild.

“Wentworth”




And “Pemberley”, both available as patterns and kits on my website store.




Happy stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment