Tuesday 3 April 2018

This and That, New Patterns

I have just added a new pattern and kit to my online store here.  



It is a full kit of fabric and templates to make my “Granny’s Garden” A4 Folder Cover.


I recently taught this project at the Anne Sommerlad retreat in Blackheath.  The ladies had lots of fun making all of the different English paper pieced flowers.

The kit contains all of the fabric including the lining, ric rac, templates and two Aurifil Perle 12 threads in black and white for the hand quilting.



There are lots of other patterns and template kits available on my website.  Here are a couple of new photos I have taken.

This is the Shirley Sewing Machine Mat, Sewing Set And Ruler Bag. 

The patterns include all the paper templates for the Dresden plates.






This is the Carlisle Sewing Ensemble of drawstring pouch, floss card holder, needle pouch and pin cushion.

The Pattern includes the paper templates.


I hope everyone had a great Easter break.




No comments:

Post a Comment