Saturday 4 November 2017

My Week of Classes at Hobbysew

Great work in all my classes at Hobbysew Kings Park this week.

Sharon has completed all the rings for her “Spikes and Specks” and is now sewing the circles into the square.  Love them.




Spectacular show and tell by Judy who has recently finished two magnificent versions of my quilt designs.  Both are presents for some very lucky friends.  First is her stunning version of “Ashbourne Mill” in black, grey and red.  Wow!



I showed her how to create a completely machine sewn binding in black with a tiny red peeper.  Just finished it off beautifully.


Judy’s second quilt was “Heartstrings”, my design based on an antique British quilt.  Just gorgeous in every way.  Congratulations Judy.



Dru was working on her stunning “Hunsford”, started a while ago, I had forgotten how amazing it is.  I love red!






Time for fruit cake with a funny serviette.  Thanks Gil.


Sandra has progressed on her very rich looking “Pemberley”.


Here are two of her Dresdens.



Pat has almost finished her very pretty “Hartfield”.  I love this.




Here are some lovely one inch hexagon rosettes by Cynthia for her “Longbourne”.  She is a beautiful stitcher.


Dru was working on her “Cordelia” cushion.  Lovely work.


Thanks everyone for a fun week!

















1 comment:

  1. Such lovely creations! So many enjoying your fabulous designs.

    ReplyDelete