Thursday 14 September 2017

Classes for "Highbury"

Classes for "Highbury", the ninth Quilt in my Jane Austen Collection commence on the second Friday (9 Feb), the second Saturday (10 Feb) and the third Saturday (17 Feb) at The Stitchers Cupboard.  Phone Kathy or Lindsay on 4655 8348 to book your place as numbers are limited.



I have decided to present this new quilt in four workshops, a month apart.  A full kit of English paper piecing templates and cutting Perspex templates will be available.

All my techniques for fabric selection, fussy cutting, English paper piecing and hand appliqué will be taught and demonstrated during the course.



Some of my students have already commenced collecting fabrics for their version of "Highbury", including some options using 1930s fabrics.  Can't wait to see what ladies come up with.



I am very much looking forward to teaching this new design.  I will also be offering this design at the other shops where I teach, by prior agreement.

Please email me on kat.had@bigpond.com if you have any questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment