Thursday 17 November 2016

"Westhampton" Cushion Pattern and Kit Now Available from The Stitchers Cupboard.

I have had lots of interest in the photo I posted recently of my hand quilting.  I have had another bout of the flu and only felt well enough to sit and stitch. BloggerImage

I was working on two matching Christmas cushions in a gorgeous neutral taupe colourway.  I decided to use simple machine piecing and construct two of my favourite blocks: churn dash and shoo fly and let the fabrics and the hand quilting be the feature.  Here is the finished result:

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

I have now completed the pattern and an optional kit of the same fabrics is also available from The Stitchers Cupboard in Camden, phone 02 46558348, for mail order.

BloggerImage

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment