Saturday 16 November 2013

Greetings from a very wet Illawarra Quilters Quiltaway

I am currently teaching at the Illawarra Quilters Inc Quiltaway event held at The Tops Conference Centre at Stanwell Tops.

It is a great venue with beautiful surroundings and what could be better than the opportunity to learn new techniques making quilts?

The ladies are all having a great time and so am I.  Everyone is very friendly and sharing. There is a fantastic atmosphere. The only small down side is the dash through the rain to get to the dining room!  Oh well, not so tough after all!

Here are some photos I have taken of the lush bush setting.





Here is the dining room facility.


Here is a photo of my beautiful class room.  The view is wonderful.  We had kookaburras singing to us yesterday.  Pam said that means more rain and sure enough, today is a deluge.


I am teaching my "Spikes and Specks" quilt.  Pamela was the first to finish her block.  More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment